Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twitter: Users & Traffic

Twitter seems to be the next big revolution. I opened my twitter account recently this year to keep updated friends and family on my online endeavours. A few more fans have been so kind as to follow me in my efforts.

To set up a twitter account is as basic as "abc", literally in a couple of minutes everything is set up and you are ready to start sending your first tweets. What is a tweet? A tweet is a short online message of 140 characters that answers the question “What are you doing now?” As idle idea as it may seem Twitter has now over 6 million users even president Barack Obama seems to be a twitter advocate with over 539,000 followers.

Lately some big companies start to recognise the marketing potential of twitter. Could you believe that the times of most active traffic in Twitter seem to be working hours? That is food for thought!
If you want to join me, feel free to follow me on my twitter account: http://twitter.com/i_magan

No comments:

Post a Comment