Monday, March 2, 2009

Adgitize, alternative to Google Adsense


This is my last discovery which I have been trying for a few days now and so far so good. You place Adgitize adverts in your website and they pay you for it.

Well, actually no, it is not that simple, it gets even better. The network pays you just for displaying the adverts in your website; if visitors don’t click you get paid, if visitors click on them you get paid more. When you become part of this network everything becomes a win-win situation. They even pay you to get involved in their community, to visit other blogs inside the network.

The network sends visitors to your page. I have seen my number of visits increased since the few days I have been part of their network. What is more they even pay you to blog. This is not similar to “pay-per-post”, nobody asks for any review of any product or website. You just submit your rss feed to the network and when their feed spiders crawl your blog if you have a new post? You get paid.

Everyone knows that blog that doesn’t get updated frequently loses its visitors. No visitors equal no clicks on adverts and therefore no visits to the advertised companies either. Adgitize response is a clever one; they give a nice incentive to bloggers to keep updating their blogs. In this way everyone wins, bloggers are happy, advertisers are happy, Adgitize is happy.

Adgitize is free and easy to sign up, you can choose the number of adverts you display, the size and the place where they will go on your website. As easy as that, you get the code you add it to your blog.

You can check day by day the reports easily accessible to see how much money you have accumulated in the day, in previous days or in the month.

Even the minimum payment is an advantage. Set up at just $10 by Paypal, Adgitize is a serious contender to Adsense. I find difficult to find something I don’t like from Adgitize. In fact, until now, I haven’t found anything yet.

Should you have any problems, contact their support team through their website and they will reply straight to you. Personally, I have found them quick and friendly.

If you decide to join the network, please consider using my link, provided, I appreciate your support.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying Adgitize as an advertiser (about 1 day now) to try and bring in some advertisers. I haven't tried Adgitize as a Publisher because I was under the impression that the average revenue is $10-$50 per month.

    I could be wrong. If you experience great results, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to experiment as well how well it goes. I have recently had it for a couple of weeks now so I still cann't talk. I think that the more traffic you have the more page views, therefore it will go increasing the value. But for now it is still too early to say. I will let you know when I see the results.

    ReplyDelete