Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mumpreneur

Mumpreneur is becoming a very common word nowadays. An increasing number of mums, are rebelling themselves against jobs that don’t allow them to spend enough time raising their children.

Instead of giving up their time with their children, some of these women are starting up their own business. Becoming a MUM + ENTREPRENEUR this super-woman juggles family and work together, always striving to find the right balance between both.

The biggest motivation behind this blog is to be able to prove to myself that it can be done. That life doesn’t end when you become a mum; it just starts, although in a very different way to how you knew it.

I plan to build most of my income online through legitimate work-at-home programs of different types, which hopefully will bring a new life and free our debts.

I will be posting about the different results I am getting, about what I do and what I hear. If it can be done you will be the first one to know about it. If you have any suggestions, any feedback is welcome. If you want to follow us and try by yourself, I will be glad to share my journey with you.

Feel at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment