Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Paid Surveys

There are several companies around that are legitimate and some of them that are not. In my situation I really need a solution that works and is legitimate. I don’t have the time to spend in scams or not serious offers, nor have I the time to waste recommending it to others.

To avoid unpleasant surprises when I hear about a company, I do my research and I try it myself, if it is any good I recommend it to others, if it is not I don’t waste my time in any of the two.

I have heard lately repeated comments about Cashcrate. I did my research and it seems to be a genuine American company with lots of positive feedback. Although they are American, residents from other countries are also welcome. So I have signed up and I have been filling some surveys these days.

All you have to do is filling a form with your e-mail and an address where you want to receive your payments. You get the possibility to take part on their surveys and free offers, signing up to different websites. I have found the offers easy and quick to fill in, you can see straight away which ones offer more or less money, and the amount builds up pretty quickly.

TIPS: As there are different offers just click in the ones that are 100% free, in this way you don’t risk anything and you are done. I have found lately, my junk folder with some more “junk” than usual, so I would recommend that you sign up with a different e-mail account to the one that you normally use.

They also have a great referral program in which you get 20% commission on whatever your referral makes and a further 10% on whatever a second line of referrals (under your referrals) make.

I haven’t had any contact from them, in the kind of sales/ junk e-mails, however I have been really surprised at their quick response when I e-mailed them regarding an incident with one of my surveys. I got their reply back straight away. Now, that is what I call “efficiency”.

If you choose to sign up please, use the link provided in the post. Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment