Sunday, December 21, 2008

Get a Blog

In this blog I intend to talk about what I do and how I do it, pros and cons, product reviews; the good, the bad (and the ugly) in what I see and experience.

My first stop: Get a blog.

There are different types of free weblogs around and probably the best known are blogger and wordpress. I have chosen Blogger is free, quick and easy. It takes a matter of minutes to set up. Choose a name, a theme and start blogging. You can’t go wrong.

You can just type away or fiddle with your template if you have some basics in html. You can upload pictures, and graphics even add Google gadgets. It is useful to check around other blogs to get some ideas. Then you have some useful guides and articles explaining what can you do with your blog and how.

One of the very positive sides that Blogger has is its very active online community. It is really worth joining its online groups. Whether you want to share your blog, or you have any problem, they are there, just one click away, “ask” and you will be surprised with the response.

No comments:

Post a Comment