Sunday, February 15, 2009

Searching for alternatives

I had so much hope of making money with paid reviews that when I made the decision of not taking part on it, I went through a really bad time. As I keep repeating in my head “where there is a will, there is a way”, I have decided to keep my mind in a positive state, so I have been making lists of other alternatives I might have at hand.

The first one was to add, at least, one site more so I double the chances to get some money that will help towards my debt.

The second one was to do as much as I could regarding Marketing (with the little time that I had). This has brought more visitors to the sites, therefore adding to the chances of the site becoming more popular.

These days I am checking into alternatives to Adsense, it seems very clear that Adsense is the clear path for so many people, however you have to have a serious number of visitors (and “click throughs”) to make the mark in which you would be able to collect the money through your paypal account, and that might seem eternally slow. So lately, I am considering the possibilities of looking for some sponsors that would like to advertise in the website and receive certain amount of money at the end of the month. Well, I will keep you posted on that.

In the meantime, feel free to share some ideas. What alternatives do you find more efficient than Google Adsense? What do you do to monetise your website?

No comments:

Post a Comment