Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's resolution

Another year has gone, and for once in a long time I feel really motivated to reach my goal.

My new year’s resolution are:

1-Focus, focus, focus!! Too many things to do around the house, shopping, laundry, cleaning, (did we say anything about kids?) I need to focus on one thing at a time. Learn to prioritise and leave what is not important for later.

2-Organise!!! Write clearly my goals and place them in BIG in front of my area of work (Positive statements, the reason why I am doing them, nice photos that will motivate me...anything will do). Write monthly plans, weekly plans and daily tasks and follow through.

3-Strive to achieve £2,000 a month difficult to say, difficult to achieve at the beginning however I am sure that persistence will pay, so I am not going to allow myself to feel discouraged.

What about yours? What are you going to do this year to become debt free? Please leave a comment and share some of your ideas, I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment